Applying for A Grant
To apply to The Eight Foundation for a grant, a charity must complete the application form available to download below.
- Grants are made to charities and individuals at the discretion of the Trustees
- Charities must be registered with the Charity Commission
- Charities/individuals must be based in Hampshire or the surrounding counties
- Applications will be considered on merit alone
- You must be able to identify your connection or association with Eight Wealth Management
- Charities should be involved in the areas of health, education and/or poverty
- The Foundation will not normally support applications from large national charities i.e those with an annual income in excess of £250,000 or with £500,000 of assets, or charities dedicated to issues deemed by the Trustees to be already well funded within Hampshire and its surrounding counties
- The Foundation grants are restricted to a maximum amount of £5,000.00. Trustees can at their discretion increase the funding offered where it is deemed appropriate to fulfil a particular grant
If you would like to make a donation
You can donate online on our JustGiving page - thank you.